Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions of use constitute a legal agreement between you and Great Southern Touring Route (this agreement). Please read this agreement in its entirety before you continue to use this website, order products or download any image.
This agreement will not affect any other licence or agreement you already have with Great Southern Touring Route, its employees, agents or sub-contractors. By checking the agreement box when ordering, this indicates that you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions and by using this website, and that you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement.
If you do not agree, do not check the box indicating agreement, and discontinue using this website. Agreement to these terms and conditions will result in the granting of a one off non-exclusive right to use the selected imagery for the permitted purpose as approved by Great Southern Touring Route.
Conditions of Use
- All material supplied is owned by Great Southern Touring Route or its respective partners and cannot be on sold to Third Parties.
- Great Southern touring Route provides the images on the basis of a one off, non-exclusive right to use the specified images for the approved use.
- All copyright requirements must be adhered to. Any misuse of images will result in a breach of copyright and legal action will be taken.
- Images must be titled correctly.
- Images supplied must only be used to promote a specific region or destination nominated by Great Southern Touring Route. This information can be found in each image's metadata.
- Generic images must not be used to promote similar experiences in other destination
- Where possible the photographer should be credited.
- Where possible Great Southern Touring Route should be acknowledged.
- By registering to receive the image, you agree that you may recieve the Great Southern Touring Route quarterly newsletter via email.
Ownership of Site and Content
This site is owned and operated by Great Southern Touring Route Inc (ABN 85 541 426 692). All content on this site including photographs, images, illustrations, text, audio clips, video clips and software (referred to as content) is owned by Great Southern Touring Route or licensed to Great Southern Touring Route for use on this website by our content providers.
Except as expressly permitted under this agreement, under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) (or other applicable intellectual property legislation) or with the specified written permission of Great Southern Touring Route, no part of this website’s content may be reproduced by any process, electronic or
otherwise, or stored in any form. For the protection of Great Southern Touring Route and our content providers, images on this site may be digitally watermarked.
You must retain and adhere to any copyright restrictions or other notices that appear on images you wish to download or print.
Logo & Trademarks
Great Southern Touring Route and the Great Southern Touring Route logo may not be used without written permissions.
All other trade-marks appearing on the Great Southern Touring Route website are the property of their respective owners.