About the listing
From the moment you arrive at Best Western Olde Maritime, you will be captivated by the charm of this historic seaside Motel. Located in the heart of the city and directly adjacent to the iconic Flagstaff Hill, Olde Maritime Warrnambool is a lively, inviting place to stay for travelers exploring Victoria’s magnificent Great Ocean Road. Olde Maritime tastefully blends contemporary design and modern amenities with authentic Art Deco origins.
Clovelly Restaurant & Bar Warrnambool
Conveniently located onsite at Olde Maritime is Clovelly Restaurant & Bar - one of Warrnambool’s most popular dining venues. Clovelly Restaurant delivers a seasonal modern Australian menu focused on fresh local produce. Warm timbers, modern furnishing and a lively atmosphere offer an inviting space to socialise and dine.
Open daily for breakfast and dinner, Clovelly Restaurant is an essential dining experience for both local foodies and visitors to Warrnambool.
Clovelly Bar is the ideal Warrnambool venue for a pre-dinner drink, or to watch your team play on the large TV's in the lounge bar. After dinner, pull up a leather tub chair by the fireplace with a barista made espresso or your favourite glass of wine.
Stay in the Heart of the City
- Flagstaff Hill Maritime Village 200m
- Warrnambool City Centre 400m
- Lighthouse Theatre Warrnambool 400m
- Warrnambool Art Gallery 400m
- Warrnambool Bay Foreshore 600m
- Warrnambool Train Station 800m
Restaurants and Markets
- Clovelly Restaurant & Bar Warrnambool onsite
- Cattleya Thai Restaurant 300m
- Myrtle Bar & Kitchen 350m
- Simon’s Waterfront Restaurant 500m
- The Hairy Goat Tapas & Cocktail Bar 500m
- Red Spoon Thai Eatery 600m
- IGA Supermarket 800m
- Free Wifi
- Air Conditioning
- DVD/Bluray Player
- Tea/Coffee making facilities